This gorgeous one bedroom cottage is totally self-contained and completely private. It was built some 70 years ago and has recently undergone an extensive renovation but retains the charm of a homely country cottage. It is ideal for a couple wanting a quiet weekend getaway or an extended stay.
A romantic little haven!
The cottage is split level with 8 internal steps that lead to the lower level where there is a fully equipped kitchen and dining area overlooking the garden and private deck.
The front entrance on the upper level leads into a large lounge/bedroom area with gas log fire adjacent to the queen size wrought iron bed and two big comfortable armchairs. A large flat screen LCD TV, DVD, CD/Radio and iPod/iPad/iPhone docking station are provided for your entertainment. A lovely bathroom with double spa, vanity and toilet is also on this level.
- Beautiful garden environment
- Gas log fire
- Additional heating
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Large flat screen LCD television
- DVD with DVDs available
- CD/Radio with a selection of CDs available
- iPod/iPad/iPhone docking station
- Free WiFi access
- Books and magazines
- Port and chocolates
- Two comfortable armchairs
- Queen size bed
- All luxury linen
- Portacot available on request
- Highchair available on request
- Well equipped kitchen with full size fridge, dishwasher, gas oven and cooktop and microwave
- Quality crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
- Breakfast provisions - cereals, bacon, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, milk, juice, fresh bread and fruit bowl
- Dining table and two chairs overlooking garden from picture window
- Bathroom with double spa and shower over the spa, vanity and toilet
- Luxury bath towels and luxury bath robes
- Quality toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Private deck with outdoor setting and BBQ
- Onsite undercover parking
- Push bikes and tennis rackets (no charge)
- Guest laundry
Stephanie and Brin from Melbourne, Dec '17: "Best little cottage ever! Super clean and every last thing has been thought of."
Samantha and Rayna from Melbourne, Dec '17: "Thank you for a wonderful romantic getaway. Amazingly generous provisions and excellent service. Loved the birds and greenery!"
David and Rowena & Lachlan (15 months old) from Pakenham, Sept '17: "Thank We returned here for our third wedding anniversary (having stayed on their wedding night) and Clarendon Cottages is as beautiful as we remembered. Thank you!"
Rhiannon and Kaine from Queensland, August'17: "Thank A beautiful and very relaxing place to stay, thankyou for creating this little slice of paradise :)"
Shelley and Bruce from Clifton Hill, August'17: "Thank you so much! What a divine setup you have here ...neat as a pin, cosy & comfortable with every detail taken into consideration. Can't wait to get back here! You are the perfect hosts, Gayle and Chris - Cheers!!"
Kaye and Joanne from Frankston, August'17: "Beautiful atmosphere, all the surroundings Perfect, Perfect. Attention to detail - 110%. Will be returning. xo Thank you"
Paula and Iz from Hughesdale, July'17: "Thank you. We had an incredibly wonderful time enjoying the platter, wine and spa. Will be returning, stunning!"
Read more reviews at Trip Advisor Reviews